The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My college semester is done and I have time to post my progress over the past few months.

I like tetras, always have. I got a bunch of tetras, most are common, but i picked up two "other" fish that caught my eye. I call them my mini trout. Any idea what they are??

In this pic, he is on the right:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I may have overpaid... paid like $7.99 ea., but that is the price one pays for living in the frozen north. Thanks for the ID folks, I appreciate it!!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I may have overpaid... paid like $7.99 ea., but that is the price one pays for living in the frozen north. Thanks for the ID folks, I appreciate it!!
$7.99 sounds about right, that's what I paid for mine back in March but last time I went to my LFS were I got them and they are $9.99 :icon_eek:
Online you can get them way cheaper but consider shipping cost so it will be about the same. If you got a pair you can breed them thats what I did and now I got a lot of them :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.