The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Yes, I agree, I would increase the size of the stand of bacopa, particularly add new stems of bacopa to the right of the existing three. The sword plant will increase in size and take up the left hand corner of the tank.

How much room is behind the large piece of wood on the right?

You have a nice start!

·
Temporarily suspended for violating sales limits
No tank right now :( :( :(
3,344 Posts
more plants

you have no foreground area. maybe more some of the hardscape forward more or add shorter plants to the front of the tank?

·
Registered
691 Posts
I think the wood addition was good. I'd move your left and right Anubias to about 1/3 in from the right. If possible I would add a bit of Java fern maybe Needle or Trident and also some Anubias Nana and Nana Petite all along the wood tapering in height so that your Anubias are the highest point. I would combine your moss balls all in one area where you have the majority of it now and carpet the rest with the micro sword (or whatever that is in there now).

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
I'm no good at offering aquascaping tips so I will refrain from doing so. Just wanted to ask, is that a betta, guppies and cherry shrimp I see? They all get along good? Just like to hear everyone's experiences.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think the wood addition was good. I'd move your left and right Anubias to about 1/3 in from the right. If possible I would add a bit of Java fern maybe Needle or Trident and also some Anubias Nana and Nana Petite all along the wood tapering in height so that your Anubias are the highest point. I would combine your moss balls all in one area where you have the majority of it now and carpet the rest with the micro sword (or whatever that is in there now).

Hope that helps.
What about now?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.