The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a thread to post up pictures of what you bought today for your tanks.
Water Fish Glass Aquarium Marine biology
went to pacific to pick up 6 green tiger barbs. Hand Finger Rectangle Food Recipe
went to Petland picked up a small filter added my marineland cut to size filter pad. Also marineland media. Plant Water Green Nature Leaf
in the tank.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I too contemplated this for a long time, starring at the last one in petsmart soho....right before they closed. 50% off!!!! I know I'm gonna regret it later.

I wanted to get a Fluval Chi 5 gallon SO BADLY. it was $35 at petsmart. unfortunately I have no more room.

·
Registered
562 Posts
One of those auto water changers? I want to get one for my 50 gallon.
And then swore at my sink for ten minutes before getting it to work.

Actually, I'm just using it to fill. I waste enough water without the drain function ... I might convince my brother to help me use it as a reeeeeally long siphon. Still, eliminating half the buckets is worth it.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Black Friday hasn't really caught on up here but we got an Exoterra enclosure for my wife's new king snake, a crate for my brother's new dog and I got a 28" bubble wall because it was on clearance for $1.47.

There weren't too many deals to be had at petsmart and I didn't feel like opening their website and forcing them to pricematch (they usually will) because I still haven't done ANY christmas shopping for my family lol

·
Registered
562 Posts
Picked up two types of windelov java fern, star grass and some type of hygro with a friend.
I didn't know there were two types of windelov. And mine is making babies, you should have said you wanted some! (I can grow three plants super well: Java fern, duckweed, and water sprite. The rest? Whoops.)

And yeah ... but ... I don't know. I shudder when I think about dumping 15 gallons of water down the drain. Besides which, I remember having coordination issues with the 55 gallon years ago. After a few changes, I settled on using it to fill only and was much happier. It was long enough ago that I can't remember anything other than an intense irritation.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Black Friday hasn't really caught on up here but we got an Exoterra enclosure for my wife's new king snake, a crate for my brother's new dog and I got a 28" bubble wall because it was on clearance for $1.47.

There weren't too many deals to be had at petsmart and I didn't feel like opening their website and forcing them to pricematch (they usually will) because I still haven't done ANY christmas shopping for my family lol
Woo a snake.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.