The Planted Tank Forum banner

What cologne do you wear?

6114 74
To add to the random threads here, what cologne(s) to you wear?

I myself typically wear Polo Black or Double Black and occasionally some AE stuff :)
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Nerd Alert.
5,718 Posts
Catonator. Its pretty intense. Attracts the ladies like you would not believe.

·
Pixel Prestidigitator
4,339 Posts
Eau de tuna feesh.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
I do if it's a good scent - my husband always smells good and I do like that about him :) His skin seems to absorb and hold on to smells - like he comes out of the shower and smells fresh and soapy for the rest of the day. I come out of the shower and smell like nothing.

My fave scents for him are CK1 and Aqua d Gio. He likes Polo but it's a bit strong for me.

·
Registered
10,722 Posts
Dog fur & Drool or Tank Water & Blood worms.
This... Mixed with Puke blood and poop.... :(.

In my line of work, cologne isn't really allowed. People have allergies to alot of these scents and enclosed ambulances tend to trap that... My partner wore perfume all the time and sprayed like three times a day. Had to have a talk.

I think I general, at class/school it really isn't something to where. It can easily be offensive to others.

Going out, etc... I guess it will be one of the less offensive smells during the night....

I think axe body spray should be outlawed. High school boys think that crap is the same as a shower....

·
Registered
10,722 Posts
LOL I agree about the Axe. I actually clicked on this thread just to see if anyone said they wore that crap.
LOL. Give it time.

Now we've curbed people from admitting it. But they are there. I promise. They are there.

I were uncented antipersperant for 90% of the time.

My wife likes some of the older ones out there that I have from when we dated. I worked at Marshall Fields in suits next to the mens fragrence so I ended up buying too much. Silly ones like curve and Tommy. CK Crave too. Not even sure if these scents are still around.

I have others, A few of the armani scents and a D&G, polo. There in a box in the closet though. When I gave up the desk job and bar scene I didn't need it much...

·
Registered
13,610 Posts
Do you honestly like Women's perfume? I do if it's very subtle, if I can tell when she walks by and get gassed, I kneel over and puke. I see little reason why women are not the same about men. Sweet acrid foul waith like stinky gas. Conscience..........detection = very bad
Great way to drive off a guy, which might be their angle.........:redface:
Gas warfare. Keeps the good ones away also though.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
I wear Acqua Di Gio almost exclusively. I have several other fragrances but the ADG is my go to because it is easy to wear and just enough of a light fresh scent to be worn daily.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.