The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is the only plant doing this. It has only been in my tank a few weeks and I'm wondering if its worth changing things for just this one. Maybe give it more time?

4dGH
0dKH
N 15.63
P 5.88
K 20.46
Fe .63 proxy
CA 16ppm
Mg 8ppm
CA:Mg is only applied to RO water.

60% water changes

Thank you for any suggestions

Attachments

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Yea give it more time and no don't change things for one plant. That is the number one point with plants.....patience X 10. If it doesn't recover and flourish then try another species of plant. Good luck!

·
Registered
555 Posts
golden nesaea
Same plant, they updated the genus from nesaea to ammania.

Unfortunately that's just what it does whenever you do anything to it. I trimmed the bottoms off my grouping like three weeks ago and some of the tops are still twisted.

The good news is that it resolves itself with time and you get some of those beautiful long golden leaves. I bet that's gonna look great under the new light

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Same plant, they updated the genus from nesaea to ammania.

Unfortunately that's just what it does whenever you do anything to it. I trimmed the bottoms off my grouping like three weeks ago and some of the tops are still twisted.

The good news is that it resolves itself with time and you get some of those beautiful long golden leaves. I bet that's gonna look great under the new light

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
Ah, okay, I've read ammania can be difficult. I was going to move things around to get the tank organized. Maybe I will leave it alone for a while.

Thank you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts