The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Fresh Fish Freak
24,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just crossed my mind to wonder how often we all run into each other on other sites and don't recognize it... So what other screennames do you use, and where?

I'm Lauraleellbp most places.

Freshfish over on TFH (when I tried to register as Lauraleellbp I got the message the name was "illegal"! None of the staff know why and it still cracks me up...)

SelkisOsiris on msn games.

I think that's it.

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Hmmm lemme think...
ZooTycoonMaster
ZooTycoonMaster
ZooTycoonMaster
ZooTycoonMaster
ZooTycoonMaster
zootycoonmaster2006
zootycoonmaster30
And my real name on SFBAAPS, but I'm not giving that out;)
And for my personal e-mail, it's my name and my favorite number as a child;)

As you can see, I rarely use anything other than ZooTycoonMaster:hihi:

·
Registered
357 Posts
Strick on most forums, but I'm Since69 on Packers forums (been a fan since 1969...)

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Zoo Tycoon Volcano (ZTM isn't the only hardcore Zoo Tycooner here) , Caldera Unlimited, and Spore: DinoLord

Youtube: Axelorox

Facebook: [insert my real name here]

Fishforum: fishkid

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well, some people know that I'm Orrin Dean on FornoBravo (if you haven't looked for it..it's cool!), also on National BBQ News(ditto). Do you know what barbecue is?

I'm also Sad Heart on Aqua Hobby.

It's not that I have anything to hide. It's just I know how some people treat their fish!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Well, my name is Vladislav, and my nickname is Vlad, but the username was already taken, so I made the username Vladdy. I don't really know how I came up with "Vladdy". On acidmods.com, I'm Vlad and on Aquatic Plant Central I'm Vladislav. On this forum, I'm Vladdy.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts