The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Are you referring to the little white dots on the walls of the tank? I literally logged in today to ask about this.

This is the best pic I can get. I've only been seeing these since my females started hatching their eggs, so I was wondering if they're like, unhatched eggs that stuck to the wall? I can clearly see them moving inside the little bubble, and a couple of them appear to have eyes.

What's a seed shrimp?

Attachments

·
Registered
326 Posts
Anyone trying to take pictures of small creatures on their phone should consider downloading a magnifying app. On my android phone I have "Your Magnifier" it was free, and it works gets good details of tiny things. Here is a picture I took of a Midge larvae, in a drop of water, next to a cm. ruler.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Those look suspiciously like baby Zebra Danio fry. You've had your Zebras spawn and now you have a tank full of little ones.

This is not a bad thing.

I'd start feeding them really fine dry food and or tiny amounts of frozen baby brine shrimp, and see if they grow out some. Do they have a head with two tiny fish-like eyes? They're probably pretty hungry having cleared out most of what little live food is in the tank. (infusoria.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.