The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
ღ Miss ShrimpTastic! ஐ...
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Any idea what kind of moss is growing on the substrate in the 1st video?

Looks like Peacock moss or Christmas moss?

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
MK is a close friend of mine, in fact, I just got off an 1.5 hours phone conversation with him ;-)

His pure lines are mostly originated from Japan and then line bred in his tanks. His shrimp food product line is of very high quality and the only commercial food I use for my shrimps now.

·
ღ Miss ShrimpTastic! ஐ...
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MK is a close friend of mine, in fact, I just got off an 1.5 hours phone conversation with him ;-)

His pure lines are mostly originated from Japan and then line bred in his tanks. His shrimp food product line is of very high quality and the only commercial food I use for my shrimps now.
Wow. That is nice to know. Is MK only available in Japan? I don't see that brand here in the U.S.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Wow. That is nice to know. Is MK only available in Japan? I don't see that brand here in the U.S.
You just need to look carefully and not too far, you should find them right in this forum ;-)

There are so many choices of shrimp food and additives, his stuff is the only thing I use now because I know how he makes it and the ingredients (I was consulted in many of his products). There is a reason why the first/second places European shrimp contest this year use his stuff (and eventually became his distributors), and there's a reason his shrimp food is the only non-Japanese brand that successfully enters Japanese market, and distributed by Crimson himself.

·
Registered
735 Posts
You just need to look carefully and not too far, you should find them right in this forum ;-)

There are so many choices of shrimp food and additives, his stuff is the only thing I use now because I know how he makes it and the ingredients (I was consulted in many of his products). There is a reason why the first/second places European shrimp contest this year use his stuff (and eventually became his distributors), and there's a reason his shrimp food is the only non-Japanese brand that successfully enters Japanese market, and distributed by Crimson himself.
Thanks for the tip. I was going to get Ebi-Ken the next time I need food, but now I'm going to try MK-Breed. Isn't Frank a good friend of yours too?

MsNemo, I found that Han has MK-Breed for sale.
http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/showthread.php?t=617290

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.