The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm using EI method for dosing dry ferts. Mainly Kno3 khpo4 and Plantex +b. I've been testing my nitrates and phosphates with nutrifin test kits. Nitrate is a little hardbut it's somewhere between 10 and 20 ppm. Phosphates are between 1-2ppm. Dont have an iron test kit anymore. And CO2 wise I have about .8 ph drop using a digital controller with pressurized co2

My sword plants have brown spots forming in both old growth and new growth. It's growing tons of new leaves, though they are a bit shorter than they used to be since i started this new tank. Dosing the same way i used too, but now I"m getting trouble.photo 2 [145955].jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
Are these plants from another tank? How long ago did you put them in tank? From my expirence I transferred anubias Nana to a new tank and the leaves began to not do so well and die off. The new shoots came in looking great. Maybe adjusting to the new water quality??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.