The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21,012 Posts
Someone dumb enough to buy this, and set it up, would most likely just discard it when the biofilm makes it just a bunch of opaque spheres. I think I can think of something else to spend $6500 for.

·
Registered
13,147 Posts
One of the signs of maturity is when we figure out the difference between "cool" and "smart"?
Got to say that has all the signs of "dumb"!
IF you read the description there are soooo many things WRONG w/ that I have to control myself from going on a real rant....

so I diverted my attention.. ;)

$51... ;)

;)

Cats/dog will love it..

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
I would expect a bunch of snails a mag cleaner with some mods would the glass mostly clean and I'm sure with a bit of ingenuity you could run it bare bottom and such on one tube and add water in the other to get all the detritus out.

Would it be terribly enjoyable? Probably not but functional I suppose... My biggest issue would be gas exchange

·
Registered
691 Posts
Obviously the price is ridiculous. But I do recall a similar crazy multi connected globe tank kind of like this one. There was a journal on this forum and it was somewhat successful if I recall correctly.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I had a tank kind of like this years ago, it was my dream tank. It had two 25 gallon tank sections connected by 2 tubes. i had my fish list picked out and was already to go. lost my job and it sat for months, i finally sold the thing and still regret it to this day.

It was something like this

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.