The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

New here, and just started my first Cherry shrimp tank! Things are going well- I have 2 sizes of new babies, no deaths in the month since I’ve added stock, and parameters have stayed consistent.

I just saw these weird white bubble looking things on my glass and on some plants, and was wondering what they are?

thanks!

Water Plant Terrestrial plant Pet supply Tableware

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
They look like snail eggs but I'm assuming there's no snails in there. Second thought goes to limpets. Honestly, though, I don't really know. Have you tried removing them by hand? Do they move at all?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi!

thanks!! I haven’t touched them yet. I saw one trumpet snail that probably came in on a plant, and I removed him. Haven’t seen any other snails and it’s been about 3 weeks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ugh it is Vorticella!! How do I treat the entire tank? I have atleast 40 babies and my original 5 adults. It’s a heavily planted tank. What can I do to treat the tank without killing the stock?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.