The Planted Tank Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Pixel Prestidigitator
4,340 Posts
We've Got A New Old Moderator

You know, if I were laura, and I am not, but if I were, I think I would be offended by the title.

·
Fresh Fish Freak
24,403 Posts
Thanks, everyone. Ya'll are making me feel all warm and fuzzy. :icon_redf

We've Got A New Old Moderator

You know, if I were laura, and I am not, but if I were, I think I would be offended by the title.
First off, I'm glad that you clarified that you are not me. Things might have gotten confusing. :bounce:

Secondly...

GEORGEEEE, JAKE DID THAT ON PURPOSE AND I WAS TRYING TO BLOW HIM OFF BY IGNORING IT! THANKSSSSSSSSSS

·
Pixel Prestidigitator
4,340 Posts
Yeah but you're not that old.

·
Pixel Prestidigitator
4,340 Posts
...you're digging yourself deeper here...
That of course assumes I actually care. And everyone who knows me knows I don't.

(I will deny I ever said that however at the TBAS meeting.) :):)

:help:

Personally I would have gone with "A moderator we all know and love, like the prodigal son, has returned to the fold".

·
Fresh Fish Freak
24,403 Posts
ROFL @ George

Jake, are you dissing my old purple pony rainbow avatar? :icon_evil I'll have you know I adopted that avatar after some huge forum drama over some major problem that I cannot for the life of me recall (it was probably a fight over which dirt is best LOL)

This one better?

·
Pixel Prestidigitator
4,340 Posts
Love the new hairdo.

:)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome back, Laura.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Lol, this thread is hilarious! I havent been around long enough to see her when she was a mod, but I have certainly see her give good advice time after time to me and many, many others. Glad to have a such a helpful and knowledgeable person welding a big ban hammer now :3

21 - 38 of 38 Posts