v3

·
Fresh Fish Freak
24,403 Posts
Thanks!!

+1

Now I will have to really behave

v3
HAHAHA that's exactly what I just complained about! I think they brought me back just to make ME behave. :hihi:

Anyways, I had to take a break from the hobby for a while do deal with some stuff, nice to be back around old friends and have a little time for something I've missed!

·
Pixel Prestidigitator
4,340 Posts
So what you're really saying is you need psychiatric help.

Welcome back.

·
Nerd Alert.
5,719 Posts
I am sorry that upon read this; I am now forced to retire from the forum for a short while.

Its been fun.

Thank you. :wink:

So what you're really saying is you need psychiatric help.

Pretty sure most people that spend hours a day obsessing over a snail or piece of duckweed they found is going to need psychiatric help.

I think I fit into that category nicely. :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Congrats to you Laura - great to see you back, not only as an active member, but as a moderator where you belong !
Best,
Paul

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Thanks!!

HAHAHA that's exactly what I just complained about! I think they brought me back just to make ME behave. :hihi:

Anyways, I had to take a break from the hobby for a while do deal with some stuff, nice to be back around old friends and have a little time for something I've missed!
Welcome back. Now it's time to get a few tanks up and get that pond done for the return to be official.

·
Fresh Fish Freak
24,403 Posts
Thanks, everyone! :icon_mrgr

I am sorry that upon read this; I am now forced to retire from the forum for a short while.
Watch it, Caton, or I'mma sign you up for a mail order bride. And make sure it's a girl who'll keep you IN LINE! :flick:

Now it's time to get a few tanks up and get that pond done for the return to be official.
I KNOW, right? LOL

·
Nerd Alert.
5,719 Posts
Watch it, Caton, or I'mma sign you up for a mail order bride. And make sure it's a girl who'll keep you IN LINE! :flick:

You sound like my mother.
----
Except she won't spring for priority, she'll get parcel post.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I wondered why u werent a mod. I see u contributing useful knowledge on SO many threads.. welcome back. U deserve it.

And thanks also.. ive recieved lots of feedback myself from u.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts