The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone my name is chayse and I live in the northern panhandle of WV. I am a hardcore saltwater and reefer and grow the highest end and collector corals mostly sps though and sell all over I have a 550 gallon system. Long before I got into reefs I got my first tank 9 years ago a 90 gallon reef ready with a eshopps wet dry still running today, at the time we had fake corals to mimic saltwater and did community fish for years then It slowly became more of a SA cichlid tank with uarus. In february I had a electrical house fire caused by a heavy duty surge protector losing all my tanks and corals about $50k of corals and my rare saltwater fish but as well all my fish in the 90g freshwater. I have always wanted to move on to discus and planted tanks after going salty. So after the fire once things got back to normal bout 3-4 months after renovation. I have now rehardscaped the tank with rock and driftwod and ready to get some discus and plants. My reefs are top of the line absolute best of the best custom tanks and sumps, deltec calc reactor, abyzz return. I want to be able to grow any plants I want and not be limited to light and co2. I currently have a current usa satellite plus on the tank and looking to get a c02 system. What all do you recommend?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts