The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lately I've not been able to take care of my tank like I've wanted. Everything has over grown and I just can't take care of it. Due to life issues such as college, job etc. I just don't have the time and I really hate it. This hobby was amazing and the people on here are amazing. It really sucks to let this go, but I will not be letting fish tanks go. I will be keeping just 1 of my tanks which is my 55 gallon and will be stocking it with cichlids. I really wish it wouldn't have came to this point, but it has. So thank you to everyone on here and anyone who has helped anyone on this forum. You are truly needed and I am thankful for everyone one of you! I will be selling all of my tank essentials and things like that for this tank. If you wish to buy some of this, I would be more than happy to sell to people on here and help you out. After all, that is what it's all about, helping each other! So if you are looking for some stuff just check out my thread and we can make a deal! So long for now guys, hope to come back soon! :)

·
Registered
492 Posts
Cheer up life always changes and you will likely find yourself taking up the hobby again in the future. This is about my 4th time at it.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
keep an emersed setup. I went on a hiatus for a year or so because i needed a break from the hobby. Emersed setups (not hydroponic stuff) look nice and you can keep your plants/sell trimmings when you want. Emersed setups are next to no maintenance. I misted every once in a while when I remembered and all i needed was a single cfl bulb on a timer.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts