The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Hey aquascapers,

Welcome to the CO2 ART forum. If you already run one of our regulators or diffusers why not share a photo of your setup right here? We love checking our products hard at work powering all your creations.

We believe aquascaping to be a form of art. There is no describing the amount of passion, hard work and even a little anxiety that goes into creating your underwater art. If there is anything we can do to help you along the way, please get in touch right here on this thread, private message or even email me direct at [email protected] so we can help keep those scapes thriving.

Also, check in with us regularly for special Planted Tank deals on our kits.

Happy Aquascaping everyone​

Attachments

·
Vendor
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a question.

If an end user changes out the needle valve, would that void the warranty for the entire regulator or other components, providing they didn't damage them in the process?
Hey, When such a procedure has been performed correctly and no damage or secondary issues have developed as a result then this would not void your warranty my friend.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Hey, When such a procedure has been performed correctly and no damage or secondary issues have developed as a result then this would not void your warranty my friend.
Thank you for the reply sir!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16g rimless cherry shrimp, 20g cube dwarf cichlid, 40g breeder nano community.
595 Posts
I'm running CO2Art setups on 3 tanks right now. Here's my setup in the front room.

·
Registered
16g rimless cherry shrimp, 20g cube dwarf cichlid, 40g breeder nano community.
595 Posts
How do you like the needle valves on those manifolds?
These Pro-Elite Series were definitely easier and more precise to dial in than the other less expensive Pro-SE Series is. I don't have any other reference other than the 2 CO2Art regulator setups I currently have. Anyway I didn't see any "drift" once it was set, but I did set them very slowly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.