The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dont have a pic but all over my plants are grey to dark grey colored things. each one has a single base that is hooked to the plant and like 4+ strings coming out. each hair is about a little over 1/4" long.

its a 30g with i think 36 watts of t-5 lighting. just some low light plants in there. there is a dwarf gourami, 3 cherry barbs, and a bristle nose in there.

i do regular water changes and have a eheim 2213. i know the filter isnt that big but my tank isnt heavily stocked either.

thanks

·
Fresh Fish Freak
24,403 Posts
dont have a pic but all over my plants are grey to dark grey colored things. each one has a single base that is hooked to the plant and like 4+ strings coming out. each hair is about a little over 1/4" long.

its a 30g with i think 36 watts of t-5 lighting. just some low light plants in there. there is a dwarf gourami, 3 cherry barbs, and a bristle nose in there.

i do regular water changes and have a eheim 2213. i know the filter isnt that big but my tank isnt heavily stocked either.

thanks
Or Hydra?

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&um=1

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.