The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
PM AquaAurora. I can't find the thread, but she had some really nice pieces for sale not too long ago. She's awesome to deal with too.

·
Registered
12,428 Posts
I do a lot of wood but rarely ship it. Not against the idea but when I begin to look at an item, there are always dozens of ways to cut, turn or fit things and I like to let folks look an item over before buying.
Do you have any specifics on what you might want? Perhaps some general points on size, shape like stump or twiggy, old gnarly or smooth? Maybe a posting in the Wanted with some info would turn out those who have the stuff but not really wanting to start a business?

I think there are those who do like to promote their efforts and sell and then there are those who have the wood but the profit is often not worth the hassle. Kind of a situation where those who have wood and rocks do not place a very high value on them but they don't want to be looking like a salesman!

I get a landline provided almost free but I'm so turned off by telemarketing sales and lack of law enforcement, that I'm considering disconnecting the nuisance!

There really should be a better way to connect buyer and seller but it is true that we as the public are not easy to deal with on many points.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.