The Planted Tank Forum banner

Water Wisteria Stems Turning Brown

10024 12
Hey guys, I just noticed my water wisteria stems are turning a tee brown, one stem was really brown and I just tossed it but another is browning as well. I recently trimmed it so could that be the problem? Furthermore these cloudy orbs are in my aquarium and I'm wondering if there's anyway to save the wisteria. I dose excel and flourish, please let me know thanks.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No these plants have been around for a few months. Tank size 6.6 w/ finnex fugeray. Water Parameters are all steady and maybe its the nitrates issue as I had a swarm of amazon frogbit that loved nitrates too. Will it come back?

· Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There's no crown on my wisteria (we're talking about bulbs like on anubias right? And I'll cut it next water change. There are new shoots yes even with the browning at the root of the wisteria.

· Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ah many people refer ribosomes as crowns aha. yes its exposed. Its been doing fine for the past 2 months but just recently some are browning. So I just leave itin and hope for the best I assume? Also any ideas on the cloudy orbs?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.