The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

No snails. Have few leaflets with dust algae. It mostly grows on the windshield and i clean it off every 3 weeks. Some plant leaflets are browning on tips from the riccia covering the light and a period of low co2. Overall health is great though, stable growth and strong stems.

Marsilea Minuta (Correct ID?) - $10 for 20 nodes.
I counted over 40 nodes available.

Water Wisteria - $1 per stem (Will be trimmings, minimum 5 stems, will be over 6 inches each and will include roots for the most part. If small flat rate box used, they will not extend beyond 6 inches.)

Riccia Fluitans
I have enough left for one more mat if anyone is interested (will be bigger than 4" x 4" for sure) - $5

I also have Java Moss, about golf ball size, maybe more, maybe less. Will take out as much as i can. Will let that go for $3 plus whatever a bubbled envelope at USPS costs.

Hairgrass - SOLD

Willing to trade for
Microsorum pteropus "narrow" - narrow leaves microsorum
Cherry Red Shrimp

Shipping via USPS
Payment via PayPal - Send me your email and i will invoice
shipping additional $6 or if larger box needed $12+ (Flat Rate Medium Box Type 2). (Covers paypal fees and USPS flat rate) Only ship to the continental 48 states.
PM me if you have questions or what you want to buy along with your paypal email so i can invoice correspond and update status accordingly. I will provide a picture of package contents upon payment just before boxing to ship out. Shipments will go out early workweek unless specific day is requested.
Thanks for viewing!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts