The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My water sprite (Ceratopteris thalictroides) plant has been growing amazingly for me and has produced a number of "baby" plants. The "babies" are growing beautifully and have their own root system. At this time I have fifteen (15) "babies" available. They are all now 3"-4" tall and ready to move on to their new homes! I'm only asking $2.00 per plant! That's a great deal, they sell for $7.99 at Petco. Water Sprite does well in almost any lighting and will give your fish a safe place to hide, sleep or just hangout. Like stated above, these plants are now 3"-4" tall but will quickly grow to be 10"-20" tall depending on the size of your tank. I've included some photos of fully grown water sprite, the "babies" look the same... just smaller. Please feel free to email me via the craigslist email or call/text me at (207) 289-5122. I live in Biddeford about 2 minutes off of the turnpike and can meet you at my home or at a local public place.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey There~
I do still have seven plants available. I have the next couple of days off.... would you like to swing by and pick some up?
Melissa

1 - 3 of 3 Posts