The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Bad! Usually with lot of suface water movment, you lose CO2. A little bit is OK, but with too much, You might as well have no CO2.

·
Fresh Fish Freak
24,403 Posts
Water movement is generally good (helps CO2 and nutrients get distributed evenly throughout the water column). Surface Agitation- bubbles or ripples actually breaking the surface tension- is what you want to avoid if possible.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bad! Usually with lot of suface water movment, you lose CO2. A little bit is OK, but with too much, You might as well have no CO2.
Water movement is generally good (helps CO2 and nutrients get distributed evenly throughout the water column). Surface Agitation- bubbles or ripples actually breaking the surface tension- is what you want to avoid if possible.
thank you X2, i did re-do my return upward and alot of water movement at the top , to stop the plant bend , now i know why my drop check never same color before ..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.