The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No plants but over the years where my tank has been with fish. and soon to be planted one more time. it was in he past but got aggravated and removed them but i had some nice 2ft java ferns running along the back wall of the tank.

anyways here it is, 240gal. 96x24x24

Burundi colony

Moba colony

Where the tank sits when you walk in the front door

Eartheater tank. SA Bio tope, including Altifrons, tapajos Orange heads, Tapajos II and Many Plecos Pseudocanthicus

·
Registered
204 Posts
Beautiful tanks!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I know a master when I see one.

Your fish are fabulous - if you put half as much effort into learning about and setting up a planted tank, you'll have a greener thumb than half the people here. And if your budget for plants and equipment equals your budget for plecos - you're going to absolutely knock our socks off!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the kind words Jen! i sure hope so! i am looking forward to getting it started. the Royal Lobster is still in the tank as well as the Colombian tetras, and i plan for then to stay. i will give them a boarding tank when i start this one over , but once done they will go back in it. and yes i spent a lot of coin on my plecos. there are a lot i didn't even show pics of. and that's was just 1 tank. there have been many others. but i like to share this one as its my baby. :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Wow Joe...that is some critter collection. I love the Ray too, and some of your plecos....wow
Very nice job. Now lets add some green~

·
Registered
247 Posts
wow i love the look of the afirican cichlids tank. how many 240 gallon tanks do you have? another thing that makes your tanks look awesome is how clean they are, do you run a uv steralizer (sp) on them?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
monster keeper ha :icon_smil we just sold the bumble bee grouper we have, also a nice fish

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.