The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a variety of items, hopefully somewhere in MI, but shipping is fine as well and even better if you can put a heat pack in and get it to me by this Friday the 13th (I know, bad omen, already took the day off work :icon_cool )

-Java Fern: really any type is fine with me, just dont want to pay an arm and a leg, so most likely just narrow, normal or windelov... I already have a lot of tropica and phillipine

-Cherry shrimp... hoping to pay $1 a shrimp plus shipping... looking for quite a few of these little guys

-Anubias - mainly looking for nana and coffeefolia, any size will do, be it small or large

-Crypts - I really know nothing about crypts so not looking for anything too special, just not any that are green and nothing that is more than a few dollars per plant before shipping

I can pay via Money Order or via any method you prefer on PayPal.

Thanks for any and all help with this, I really appreciate it!

*If anyone is looking to trade, I have lots of Blyxa Japonica I could trade you.*

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.