The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some different plant species to fill in some holes in my tank. The plants I have are growing like crazy, but I don't want a whole tank full of green hygro! So I have some trimmings and extras I can trade with someone for something different.

I have:
large amount of hygrophila polysperma 'green hygro' stems--most are fairly short because they are trimmings, but there's a lot and it grows about an inch a day in my tank.

a few corkscrew vals (5-10 of them, will have to pull them up to see how many for sure)

a small portion of anubias coffeefolia (6-12 leaves on a rhizome)

a couple of 'baby' crypts-wendtii green, pontederifolia

I do have ramshorns snails in my tank, so the plants can't be guaranteed snail free. The best I can do is pick off any snails or eggs I see. However, if you like these snails, I can throw in about a dozen ramshorns.

I'd like to have Didiplis diandra (blood stargrass), sunset hygro, any kinds of rotala, or ludwigia other than repens. (I've got that one already). But I would consider just about any stem plants you'd like to trade me. I prefer to have a good variety of different plants in my tank. It's for a 55 gallon tank with pressurized CO2 and 160 watts of t12 flourescent bulbs.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody?

I am adding to this bunch a good sized Crypt. spiralis. I don't really have a good place for it after I rearranged my tank.

Counted the green hygro stems, there's about 30 of them. And 5 corkscrew vals.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Everything is still available. If no one has a trade to make on any or all of this, I'd hate to have to throw it away. I would be willing to give away the hygro for the cost of shipping.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts