1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have to thin out my tanks and room a few things for sell or trade
im interested in small sized plants, shrimp, non pest snails and equipment
PICS AT http://denver.craigslist.org/pet/3550993577.html
: 18 (+-) acrylic tank drilled no bulk head or plumbing,. slanted front (GONE )

: 2ft WIDE x 2ft LONG x 8'' TALL blue plastic sump/frag tank (GONE)

: chain swords 3 small plants per link

: broken floating driftwood

: a few "assorted sword plants" dont know what type

: a few power heads

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
If your able to hold off until mix of next month, I am upgrading to a 40b and might have some trimmings available if things go well with the post tank setup growth. I just gave my last group of trims out, and now I need to grow what I have out to be able to plant the new tank. After that, I can certainly give you some plants.

What type of lighting, and are you using pressurized co2? Just so I know what types of plants will do well for ya.

:)

·
Registered
408 Posts
I'm not sure what kind of rotala it is. It was a RAOK to me. Looks like the Wallichii but not completely green. Almost like a rotundifolia with green on the tops of the leaves and pink on the underside. It's a pain in the butt to post pics to TPT from my phone but i'll see what i can do. I also have hydrocotyle leucocephala and frogbit i can cull out.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
I’d just like to point out that once a month the Colorado Aquarium Society has a meeting and at those meetings people buy and sell plants. They are usually cheap and if you sell some you can make most of the money back.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.