The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My tank is a tall hex, on top of a tall stand. In order for me to reach the gravel I am into the tank up to my armpits - literally. :icon_roll So if anyone has a long handled scissors they no longer need please send me a PM and we can discuss. Thanks.

·
Registered
9,774 Posts

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am looking for something uber cheap, cause I am uber broke at the moment. Thanks for the links tho.

·
Registered
743 Posts

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
I have some nice scissors that work fine if I just want to trim a stray stem or leaf. But more often than not I reach for the 99¢ store pair so i can do major cutting.
Especially on the background stems and the foreground. If I used the cute long handled ones it would be time to trim again buy the time I was finished. lol

SteveU

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Heck the shipping costs more than the product. Thanks for the link but I'm not gonna go that route, lol. I'll find something somewhere.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Heck the shipping costs more than the product. Thanks for the link but I'm not gonna go that route, lol. I'll find something somewhere.
It's a special USPS scissors shipping service. It costs extra because they are not allowed to run with the box.

:tongue:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts