The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would post how funny of a day I had today. usually my tanks are uneventful. But today was just all weird....

I had a pair of cryptoheros myrnae breed about a week ago. Thought the eggs were eaten by a tank mate, but alas, a HUGE clutch peaked its head out from the mass of plants in the back corner of the tank. Mom and Pop were kicking you-know-what to keep the corner cleared for the lil guys. Has to be about a hundred or so.

In the meantime, (I suspect the parents above had something to do with this), I had two Amanos jump tank and decide to play with the cats on the kitchen floor. I can't believe how long these little guys last outside of the tank. Cats didn't kill them either. I scoped them up and right back in they went... The irony is, I walked past them for about 15 minuted before I realized what it was. LOL.

Then... I was doing a water change on a little 20 gallon I have. Had some GDA on the front glass and was using the scruber to get it off and all of a sudden I got slapped in the chest by a Anomalochromis thomasi. Little guy tried to pull a kamikazee run on me... unreal. Again, scooped him up and dropped him back in.

I am afraid to even go near the tanks anymore...

Just thought I would share.

·
Fresh Fish Freak
24,403 Posts
Hey, #1!

I think I've got Glenn's addy in my PayPal somewhere... wanna send him a fun "Christmas/Birthday present"?

:icon_evil

We could "forget" to put a return address on it so he wouldn't know who it was from...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.