The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gonna start a 50 gal vivarium set up soon , gotten a 4 * 39 watt 3 feet t5ho light set , but can the blue actinic light work for terrarium plants? or do i need to change to 6000 - 10000 k light bulb and how long do i need to on the lights for ?

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i am running 4 * 39watt t5ho , recently i just switch over white 10k light over with the blue one , will be getting two 6000k white bulb soon to replace the blue ones .

just gotten ada africana soil for the water area , will update soon

·
Registered
537 Posts
some updates on the water area filled with ada africana soil , tree trunk with roots coming out , anyone have a remedy to remove the water stain :icon_ques
If you are referring to the water line near the top of the tank try using a soft cloth with lemon juice being carful not to get any in the tank water. Also, it could be that the glass has been chemically etched from hard water and may never be removed except by repolishing the glass. I am needing to do that with my 125 Gallon Am want to use for a terrarium.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
That is SWEEEET!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.