The Planted Tank Forum banner

Victor Regulator output threads

575 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  jellopuddinpop
Hi Everyone,

I’m currently using a paintball regulator for my CO2, and will be switching over to a larger CO2 tank when I move into my 125. I’ve pretty much narrowed down the regulator I want, and the output on the regulator is a 5/8-18 UNF. I already own an inline solenoid, metering valve, and bubble counter, so I would really like the regulator to go straight to a compression fitting. I know Victor regulators are pretty popular here, so there must be a solution to my problem. What fitting are you all using to convert from the standard 5/8-18 UFN to a pipe fitting?

The closest I’ve been able to find is this reducer from Mcmaster (50785K272), but it’s 1.500” long. This can’t be the best solution…

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
most reg. bodies are 1/4npt..the unf fitting is an add on and generally removed,,
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Thanks Jeff! I knew there must have been an easier answer, but I didn't realize it was that easy lol.


See less See more
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.