The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an opportunity to get a Victor HPT270 regulator, with nipple and connector for a CO2 tank, for $135 Canadian delivered to my hands.

It appears to be in very good condition. Does this sound a reasonable deal?

Also, what else do I need to get up and running. As Best I can figure I need:

needle vale
check valve
bubble counter
CO2 tank.

Will I need any other components?

Thanks.
Colin.

·
Premium Member
3,074 Posts
there is a seller from canada on ebay, several listings provide the concoa 212 and 312 regulators at $99 and accept buyer offers.
I didn't take down the item numbers but a quick search you will find them, they are pro star red handle concoa 212, 312.

·
Registered
722 Posts
there is a seller from canada on ebay, several listings provide the concoa 212 and 312 regulators at $99 and accept buyer offers.
I didn't take down the item numbers but a quick search you will find them, they are pro star red handle concoa 212, 312.
Is this the one you are thinking about , I was going to suggest it to him as well
Regards

·
Registered
396 Posts
For Canadians on this thread, another option is to ship to the border. Companies charge $5 or $10 for a package and if you're ever on holiday in the US, or able to do a cross border day trip, this is a good option for ordering, especially when some sellers don't ship outside the US.

·
Registered
722 Posts
you found it, and the same seller has 3 more listings.

Yep, have them all booked marked:wink:, almost got one but went for the Matheson 3810

For Canadians on this thread, another option is to ship to the border. Companies charge $5 or $10 for a package and if you're ever on holiday in the US, or able to do a cross border day trip, this is a good option for ordering, especially when some sellers don't ship outside the US.
Did that yesterday & it was funny, the long line for pick up were all Canadians :hihi:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all the advice guys. I did check that seller on Ebay and he didn't have anything up at the moment which looked especially appealing. I know I could have probably waited and got a better deal, but I was sympathetic to the seller and he dropped the regulator into my hands rather than dealing with shipping and the associated hassles.

It looks to be in perfect condition. Now I just need a needle valve, solenoid, bubble counter, and oh, yeah, an actual tank!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.