The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant post up the link but if its something you may be interested in shoot me a PM and ill give you the item #.

The Gauges are 0-400psi and 0-4000 psi which are a bit high for our uses but you could still get an accurate setting/reading with them.

You would just need a CGA-320 fitting (connection from the co2 cylinder to the regulator) to get it going.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Is this something you are selling? If not, I think it would be fine to post the item#

Also, a regulator cannot be victor and concoa. Those are manufacturers, has to be one or the other.

·
Registered
9,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is this something you are selling? If not, I think it would be fine to post the item#

Also, a regulator cannot be victor and concoa. Those are manufacturers, has to be one or the other.
No they are not mine. I was just messing around on eBay yesterday and saw a lot more then I usually do so figured I would spread the word.

That's my fault for mis-editing the title. When I first was going to post this thread I only had a Concoa that I was looking at so the original title would have been "Very nice Concoa regulator..." but then I found a Victor and just put the /Victor in the title instead of pluralizing regulator too.

I own a Victor and a Concoa and am very aware that they arent one o the same. The first one I got was the Victor and I thought it was great, it is a great regulator and has been rock solid for over 5 years. Then about 6 months later I got my Concoa and I now think I like it better. Not that it performs/functions any better as they both are unbelievable reliable and accurate when it comes to keeping steady pressures its just that the Concoa is more beefy and I just think it is more aesthetically pleasing! :)

·
Registered
9,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If I am looking at the same one... it clearly says free shipping.

You should ask the seller on ebay if you have questions. Bsmith is just giving a heads up to these and isn't affiliated.

buy it now.
That is 100% correct. I was bored yesterday and decided to gibe the bay search for regulators. After searching it seemed to me that there were more nice looking DSR's then usual and with my decent knowledge of building a co2 system using a DSR I figured some members may want to know about it, PM me and then I would be able to help with any questions they might have about what a good co2 system really entails.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.