The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Luck is just all sorts of NOT with me and my loved ones lately.

Well, Boyfriend and I LITERALLY just got back from our 20 hour ride home from IL from his Father's funeral, to find out my *%$# sister and her #$*& friends have been calling my gay brother [who only just turned 18] threatening to " Kill you, you f*%$ing (homosexual hate word here)." etc etc.

Aaallll day.

Wana know why? Because My brother and mother called my father and asked why Nicole, my sister, is failing two classes. That's it. And now they've been doing this crap.

As far as I'm concerned, that's a damn hate crime. To call someone and threaten their life and all that crap because they're gay. But, according to the police my mother called, it's not a "hate crime".

And since the police won't do anything about it, I was thinking about finding the addresses for these kids, and going to talk with their parents, since my father let's my sister get away with murder and won't do anything about this.

Can we press charges and have the kids at least thrown in court? Maybe that would scare some sense into their dense, pathetic little heads.

I'm so upset and angry right now. I can't stand crap like this [ Can't tell you how many times I got in school suspesion as a kid for DEFENDING someone on the recieveing end of this crap] , let alone it happening to my own poor brother who only just recently came out about his homosexuality.

I highly doubt the dumb kids would do anything [though only is fresh out of juvi] so I'm not all that scared for my brother's life or anything, but I don't think people should be able to get away with crap like this.

Though the one juvi kid does skeeve me out a bit.

Uuhhg, I don't know what to do, but I cannot just sit idly while this crap goes down.

I know I can't confront the kids in any manner because I'm 22 and could get in trouble even for just yelling at them, which is why I wanted to talk with their parents, civily of course.

Any idea how I could use the numbers to get their address, for cheap? I found one place, but it's like 15$ a number, and I just spent over 500$ on our trip to and from the funeral. But the numbers are cells so.. I duno.

My sister is of course denying everything.

I'm going to bring up our cell phone plan online and print out the numbers she calls to prove that they're her friends.

Uhhhg. 20 hour ride, I'm so tired, but too tired to sleep, and this is just giving me a giant headache.

I feel so bad for my brother..

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
try to google reverse cell phone look up or contact your cell provider. kids will be kids but it is still cruel. i wish u the best of luck!

·
Registered
828 Posts
You can call their phone provider and file a complaint. 1st time they get a warning, next time it happens file again. Soon the phone provider will disconnect their phone for harassment.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
call your sister out on it, hard... don't worry about the friends... they'll fall in line as your sister starts to realize how serious you are. If your brother wants the calls to stop, he can have certain numbers blocked. It's only a phone call to the service provider to get them taken care of.

·
GEEK
664 Posts
How is your brother taking all this? Are there GLBT resources in your area to for him to get support? Did the cops let you file a report / complaint even if they didn't do anything about it? Should at least be documented because it may happen again, especially if the kids got away with it this time.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
i think a police report does need to be filed before the phone company will be of any assistence. atleast in philly that is true.

·
Doesn't like Kool-Aid
10,125 Posts
I am sorry. I feel this topic is inherently personal and should probably be discussed amid the family and people involved and not publicly with a group of strangers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.