The Planted Tank Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I have various Bucephelandra here for sale. Some common, and some rarely seen! Take a look and send me a pm if you are interested! Also if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
If you would like to see more information on each of these Bucephelandra, click the banner link below and find the posts on my blog covering these Bucephelandra.
Tyvm, Inspire91

Shipping will be $5, and it will be shipped via USPS (express is available), and payment preferably by paypal. If multiples of 3 (mixing varieties allowed) are bought prices can be negotiated.

Keep in mind, all of these Bucephelandra can grow in soil as well as on rocks or wood (similar to an Anubias). They are also quite easy to keep and grow, but will require some time to proliferate.

Bucephelandra sp. "Kayulapis"
Approx. 2 inch max long leaves
Price - 1x (2 inch tall piece) $65 (Only 1 available)
One of the smallest Bucephelandra in the hobby at the moment. Great for "mini" set-ups! Quite unique compared to all the others out there.

Bucephelandra sp. "Brown" West Kalimantan
Approx. 3 1/2 in max long leaves
Price - 1x (3 inch tall piece) $50 (3 available)

Bucephelandra sp. "Kualakuayan"#1
Approx. 2 inch long leaves
Price - 1x (3 inch tall piece) $60 (3 available)
This particular species keeps very tight, creeps and can make a very beautiful foreground/mid-ground plant. A bright green leaf with an overlay of blue flecks.

Bucephelandra sp. "Kualakuayan"#2
Approx. 2 inch long leaves
Price - 1x (3 inch tall piece) $60 (2 available)
This one differs from #1 in that the color (unlike in the picture) can be a beautiful copper with dark green. Believe me the picture doesn't really do this plant justice.

Bucephelandra sp. "Sintang"
Approx. 1 inch long leaves
Price - 1x ( 2 1/2 inch long leaves) $50 (5 available)
Another smaller variety, bright green with very rounded leaves. Great for "mini" set-ups.

photo credit: Ameblo.jp

Thank you for taking a look! I hope you see something you like!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Maknwar - TYVM for the kind words :)

Here is an update of the remaining Bucephs

Kayu Lapis- actually there were 3 stems available. I am also lowering the price to $60!
Kualakuayan#1 - Sold Out
Kualakuayan#2 - Sold Out
Sintang - 5 available
Brown - 2 available

Here's another shot of the Kayu Lapis

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
looking4roselines - Sorry I am really only interested in a few Echinos, and as for ferns I may present some later on, but not at this time :)

Update on the Bucephs available:

All are sold out! (TYVM ALL OF YOU!) With the exception of 2 Brown, and 5 Sintang

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
To those looking for a 1st Buce. Sintang is my best growing Sp. This is a very fair price and good opportunity to get a hearty sp. to start a collection.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Im glad you folks received your plants in good condition :)
As for the flower bud, not much you can do with it :p It will bloom underwater and then melt shortly thereafter. You can try to put the bud above water while keeping the rest of the plant immersed? But if that puts the whole plant in an environment that would hurt it, I would just not bother trying to do anything special with it :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The rest of these Bucephelandra have to go!

Brown and Sintang prices are reduced to $40! Multiple of 3 discount still applies!

Bucephelandra "Sintang"

(Kualakuayan #1 is now sold out)

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.