The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mainly Jungle Vals, 7in to 20 plus inches long, 10-20 plants. Some Hornwort and some kind of moss added to the bag as well. If you don't want the Hornwort or moss, just tell me and I won't add it. Anyone who's bought from me before or gotten roaks knows I always add a ton of extras. Either the listed plants or surprise plants I find I need to move out.

$7 shipped per box. Three boxes available. No heat packs, insulated with paper, will be brought directly to the post office from my tanks. Nothing's pulled from tank until the morning of shipment. Ships priority either Monday or Tuesday, your choice.

No special game to get them, just post on here if you'd like a box and I'll go down the list.

Also have some Duckweed and Salvinia I can put in a separate baggie, just ask.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 box gone.
2 pending.

I'm going to see if a 4th or 5th is possible...so much interest in them!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
2 boxes sold.

I can make another 2 or 3 boxes if anyone's willing to do 10 vals and a mix of other surprise plants. Lets see, I have some spare rotala indica, Nymph Taiwan and/or crypts.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I would love a box, stick as many different species in there as you'd like, I'll take everything you want to give away, even floaters.

Okay, maybe not Duckweed, but everything else! I am on a quest to collect every plant known to the hobby and growing them in my 300g. :3

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Three original boxes sold. Next 2-3 boxes will have a little less Vals and more of the other plants listed.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Orchidman & Barbgirl, I'll PM you guys after I've boxed up the plants. I'm not sure what's going to be still available.

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Orchidman & Barbgirl, I'll PM you guys after I've boxed up the plants. I'm not sure what's going to be still available.
thanks!! anything you have is fine, if you dont have vals or hornwort it doesnt matter:D

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Everything is spoken for!
Will post back Monday if there is any more available!

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
If you have anything left, I'm interested! ESP the Val's bc I have 2 Goldie's and I hear they don't eat those or rotala! Thanks for considering my request!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts