The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
[/URL][/IMG]I have some true dwarf vals 5 inches high. I just bought at the local greenwater club meeting last week. If anyone wants one they are $12 each. Shipping is $7 Not sure how to post a pic yet as I just joined this board. I only have 7 to share so act quick. I will respond to any questions quickly.

·
Banned
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is a new species that was just found not to long ago. Well at least from what I have been hearing about it. When I saw a nice clump of 12 at a meet I bought it right away. The clump cost me $125. Looks like a val only short in height 5 inches high

·
Banned
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can tell you 100% for sure it is not eather of those plants. I have them both and grow them under many conditions. For that reason I know that they are not corkscrew vals or sag or dwarf sag. I have been keeping aquatic plants for many years . I know how to properly id a plant thank-you very much. Just because I am new to this board you folks think I don't know squat and laugh at me. I find that VERY sad indead. I tell you treating a new member to this board in such a way is no way to welcome folks to this site.
I don't think I will offer you folks anymore of my rare plants or any of my plants if this is the type of welcome I will get. You lost a great variety of plants by insulting me. Heck you know what I am willing to bet $100 I have plants NONE OF YOU DO. So have a nice day and go insult someone else:angryfire

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Thomas,
I dont think anyone was purposely insulting you. That said, when you post, especially as a newbie, a plant nobody seems to know about, without so much as a picture, can you maybe see why people are skeptical? Most of the gang here are pretty lighthearted, I dont think they meant it for bad.

Just another perspective from one who has no interest in the plant one way or another.

chaz
PS: Welcome to TPT,......really is a good place with lots of good people.

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
umm, i read all the posts, and no one insulted you. Closest might be IceH20, but even that is a stretch. overly sensitive to sarcasm and inert to humor?

sounds like a great offer, I am sure that someone will snatch it up due to its rarity.

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
ok lol i dont see any insults... plus you didnt even Introduce ur self how are we surpose to know if you was noob or not? and we are just giving examples of the plants it might be.. how were we surpose to know that you know more then us

lol>>>

·
Banned
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok so maybe I should have given out more info on myself,and maybe figured out how to post a pic BEFORE posting such an offer. For that I am sorry.
Now does anyone want a dwarf val that really is a dwarf val?

Oh and could someone tell me how to post a pic. Thanks

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Its a post at the same time as another. Generally, the prize for that is a free plant. I will email you my address LOL

chaz

·
Banned
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So the second person gives the first person a free plant? Is that a forum tradition? You like my avatar? It's a rare to the hobby plant Wolfia.

·
Banned
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So my humor is dry and as fun as a math teacher

So I take it you are hinting you want a val right? Go ahead and send me your e-mail in a pm

·
Premium Member
5,071 Posts
he is totally pulling your leg mr. thomas. chaz ninjaed me. it means that we saw your upset post, and both replied at the same time thinking we were the first. he beat me, but 'ninja'd' me to it because I didn't see him do it, get it?

don't send him a plant! ;)

to post a picture, you have to have it on a server somewhere (plantedtank.net has free hosting, check the image hosting link from the main page outside the forum). Then cut and past the image url and paste it into your post using the image function (looks like MS word photo insert) or type
or some such.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.