The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a turbo twist 12x and though my bulb died, so I bought another one online three weeks later it came, and sure enough it didn't work so I went out and bought another one today a real coralife bulb and it didn't work either. Now that I have spent $100 on bulbs I find out my ballast is dead. I think it is dead, when I put a power tester over the cord before the ballast it shows power but after the ballast it shows nothing :(. I dont have my receipt anymore so no chance of a return, does anyone know where I can get a replacement ballast? I have looked online but don't see any, actually I can't even seem to find a coralife website.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I had gotten the 3x and the first thing I did was broke the glass that was in the inside of the uv. I email the company and they directed me to a 0nline store that sells there parts for the Trubo Twist UV . You need a part list number .

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hehe buy another one and retrun the old one =)
lol I like your style, but it is too late. This morning I found a website that sells the plug ballast/end cap combo and I ordered it. This is where I ordered it form Empire Pets I hope shipping doesn't take a month like the bulb did. I also hope they are good to deal with, half the websites from the US suck at the International shipping and customer service.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts