The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Used-Refurbished Riparium Planter Kit with Plant

I have six of the kits available and I will fill requests until they are all spoken for.

You can get a good start on a riparium setup with this offer! This riparium kit + plant includes the following items:
  • Hanging Planter cup
  • planter screen
  • heavy-duty suction cups
  • clay pebbles substrate
  • planter gravel
  • detailed instruction sheet
  • riparium plant
The planter cup is used, but clean and ready to reuse again, while all of the other components are new.

I have three different easy-care riparium plants here that I can include:
  • Asclepias currasivarica Mexican milkweed - bushy plant very easy to grow and bloom.
  • Ruellia brittoniana bluebell - bushy plant with papery blue flowers. Grows to 36" tall, but easy to control for size and shape with pruning.
  • Avicennia germinans black mangrove - slow-growing tree suitable for freshwater, brackish or marine setups.
Plant choice available on fist-come, first-served basis.

These will ship via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. I would like like to request a shipping reimbursement of $6 for interior US destinations and $7 for shipping to either US coast.

The kits and plants are costly and time-consuming to put together, so as a courtesy please make sure that you will have the time to assemble the kit and grow the plant in your aquarium. One additional condition that I would like to include is that this offer is limited to respondents who have not received RAOKs from me before.

Thanks for reading! Just respond here or with a PM if you have any questions.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
9,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have one or two more of these left still.

I'll get these shipping out as soon as possible. I will need to check weather here and near the destination and also get around the holiday on Tuesday. I will plan to check in with email and/or PM with everybody before shipping.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts