The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I`m moving overseas (1st of May) therefore I need to sell this setup asap.

Details:
40cm cube design on custom made stand which harbours all technic. Tank is drilled from bottom so no tubing seen in fish tank. Cabinet is sound proof. Includes: Fluval 305 canister filter, Dici DV01-01 two stage CO2 pressure regulators with solenoid and bubble counter, 1L CO2 bottle, 0.4L backup CO2 bottle, Hydor ETH Inline heater, Lumlight RGB LED 4x 8W (2880 LUMEN) with light controller (Sunrise, sunset, moonlight mode), 2x digital time switches for CO2 and lights, beautiful rocks for hardscape (see picture), all tubings, box with ADA fertilisers (not full), fish pellets, algae treatments and reagents for dechloronating tab water. This tank is absolut unique and perfect for a iwagumi setup. Lots of love and time was invested. Everyting has been adjusted to each other for a smooth run (I`ve run this setup for almost 2 years without any problems). Light power is perfect for fast and healthy growth of plants. The setup of the sample picture (the one with the fish) can be exactly re-created. All the rock used in this setup are included in this offer (but not soil, plants, or fish)

New price was over 1400.- A$ (equipment value)

Selling price 750.- A$
Happy to negotiate price if it is a reasonable offer.

Pick up preferred. Eastwood area, 2122, NSW

Cheers Andreas

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts