The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok just got a new phone, LG tritan. I'm a total noob to using it. The camera on it blows my digital camera away. With white balance/brightness settings I can now take decent pics of my tank with out glare. But I can't figure out how to load them to my comp. I plug in the USB cable it came with and nothing happens? Total computer noob. Anyone care to guide me through or give some tips? I would like to see how these look on the comp.

I tried to email them to my photobucket account, but there was no where to add an attachment on my phone lol. I don't understand that.:icon_evil

Thanks!

·
Registered
26 Posts
well in my phone (samsung eternity) i have a little memory card in the back that i have to take out and plug into a usb thing but before that i have to move the pic to the card because wen i take pictures it stores it automatically to my phone. hopefully that might help u.

·
Registered
26 Posts
oh yea and wen i plug in the usb my computer opens a folder that i look though and find the desirable pics and copy them to my pictures

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.