The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Left the hobby for a some years and recently was inspired to aquascape again. So much has changed, but its nice to see its for the better (mostly). Still experimenting with some new ferts, lighting, etc. Nice to have a planted tank again now that I'm stuck at home for the most part.

Stay safe out there and I hope you enjoy your rest of your day. Thanks for stopping by.

2 weeks old.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited by Moderator)
1 Month Update.

Not a lot of big changes, but expected since running a leaner regime to prevent algae. It's nice to see the Vallesneria nana and Sagittaria subulata started to take off and gain some height. The moss is really growing in as well helping with the "old growth" look. Still a ways to go, but its going.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited by Moderator)
Totally spaced on forgot to post a 2 month update; though technically its near its 3rd month :)
Things are really growing in well, but the Sagittaria subulata isn't growing out like I had imagined so some adjustments are needed. Going to do a slight rescape of the area and add some addition hardscape and more Microsorum Trident and other plants to add some height/depth and balance out the over tank.
Most of the plants are finally settle in and you can see new growth everywhere. Slow and steady, but getting there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts