The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have three species to share with the local hobbyists. All three are pretty specialized fish. Please do your research before reaching out to me.

Betta macrostoma- this fish needs no introduction. This is the king of all Betta species. It’s a majestic species. I can identify males just fine, but sometimes the ones posing as females turn into males later. In other words, I can’t sex a pair 100%. That’s why they’re $60 a pair. They go for no less than $100 a pair anywhere else. This is the benefit of being local 😊

Pseudohemiodon apithanos- Very uncommon fish; it’s extremely difficult to find captive-bred specimens. I have Red and non-red color morphs. About 3-4” long at the moment. $30 each.

Peckoltia compta- L134 pleco. Very beautiful pleco. Again, F1 specimen are very hard to come by. Captive-bred fish are just easier to keep in general. You don’t have to worry about the parasites that I had to when I got the wild fish. $25 each

·
Registered
491 Posts
The Pseudohemiodon apithanos is an interesting fish but i no longer live in colorado. Btw you should mention your location in the initial description when you point out they are for local purchase only. The l134 are also not bad fishes; though I'm a bit partial to L204. I am curious if you've seen the apithanos turn black very often ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts