1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Wow! Its like a 'Martha Stewart' LFS!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yes i was there last week really great place, they mostly specialize in salted but they have a good selection of plants and freshwater fish in the back, be prepared to make your check book cry.
One thing stood out is how friendly the staff is and if you walk in as a stranger you'll leave feeling you've met a friend, remembered the first time i walked in had a conversation with "John" for an hour straight talking reef, great staff, pleasant, knows what they're dealing with.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Sorry to go off topic, but, does anyone know what are the prices like here? I am thinking about driving out there tomorrow - it looks like a great store and I'm getting a bid tired of TPP.

+1 on the question.

Thinking about heading there tomorrow myself with my boyfriend, gona go either way just to see it, since the only LFS near me is a steaming pile of disgusting :( .

Just want to know if I'm heading into a situation to make my wallet cry, rofl.

But man.. that looks like a place you could loose hours at, just hanging around watching the tanks.

·
Registered
65 Posts
In the site under the "freshwater" page's fish slide show, what is the name of that tiny fish that come after the gourami picture? The tiny red fish with the back stripes and red splashes on fins.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts