The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Looked like a lot of BS to me. I saw them at Japan. They have display tanks and display tanks soley for shrimp and they didn't have that stuff in there. I think its just snake oil.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Hmm, somehow the shrimp have survived for thousands of years in the wild without them...

·
Registered
845 Posts
I agree, it looks like a piece of painted bamboo. For that price too??? sheesh

·
Registered
477 Posts
Never heard of moss on a rock or driftwood for shelter? You have to introduce something that looks like spray painted pvc piping - yeah, that's el natural. :proud:

(sarcasm)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL I wasn't sure exactly what was meant by that. I figured it was a bad translation. I wasn't going to buy it. It looked like pure voodoo for CRS breeders.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Looked like a lot of BS to me. I saw them at Japan. They have display tanks and display tanks soley for shrimp and they didn't have that stuff in there. I think its just snake oil.
would snake oil help grow bigger shrinp? :icon_lol:
can I order that online?

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Wait long enough and I guarantee that 100% will die.:proud:
Hoppy to the rescue!

Ohh and guys I've just got a shipment of these... Some are gold plaited I'll be selling them for

10 easy payments of $24.99!! I have 100 left so far! Some even come with free silver coasters:icon_bigg

So LMK!

-Andrew

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Sued for what? No boday said the product didn't do anything or claimed it did anything. just speculation as to what it is and the value of what we speculated it to be.
Less liablity there then the claims the seller makes about their wonder tube.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts