The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 75 gallon with canister filters, t5 moderate to high light with co2. (erm well buying the co2 tank tomorrow) I have manzanita branches which I would like to have a little bit of moss on, as well as java fern, anubias nana petite, and anubias bartari on the manzanita. I also have some small crypts in the front (unknown varieties) but one is green, the other brown.

I keep trying to figure out what plants I want to put in the tank, but there is so much to go off of, and I just really dont know where to begin.

·
Super Moderator
12,131 Posts
Go with whatever you think will look nice.

There are lots of threads with people's own aquariums; you can also look online at the AGA contest photos from each year for inspiration.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you more or less lol

Personally, I'm thinking of having a mix of colorful demanding stems and colorful large plants such as different swords and apongetons

I mean, its a large tank, so we can use things like swords and crinums and whatnot because they are large plants. And then with stems, we can let them grow as big or as small as we want depending on the type of stem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.