The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody got some locally grown? Sunyang wouldn't spare some for me :( Gave away all mine from last raok, and now I want a small portion for a 4 Gal finnex. Thanks.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Anybody got some locally grown? Sunyang wouldn't spare some for me :( Gave away all mine from last raok, and now I want a small portion for a 4 Gal finnex. Thanks.
He wouldn't sell me some either! LOL

Tom sells this but can't use that much. Anyone wants to split?
At $35 just for a patch shipped, it's too expensive. I'm considering ordering it online from U.K. sites, the conversion is about $12 before shipping.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
At $35 just for a patch shipped, it's too expensive. I'm considering ordering it online from U.K. sites, the conversion is about $12 before shipping.
Btw, it is $40, I thought I read $35 the 1st time he posted.
I am not sure if it will survive the trip, maybe you could try and let us know. Why not split with 1/3 for like $14 each pp and each get 3 sq in.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Congee,

Ill have to look up the website when I log on to my desktop.

It was sun yang who directed me to look up U.K. Site for them, he got his overseas.

Edward, everything to you is too expensive ... LOL
Btw, it is $40, I thought I read $35 the 1st time he posted.
I am not sure if it will survive the trip, maybe you could try and let us know. Why not split with 1/3 for like $14 each pp and each get 3 sq in.

Wonder why it went up?

I will order it, I'm just waiting it out till after the Christmas season so the shipping doesn't get delayed.

I can also go in with your order and split the patch up

·
Registered
13,609 Posts

·
Registered
13,609 Posts
My 3x3" is about 50 of the CP plant web site portions according to a couple of local members here.

So 50X 12(not including shipping)= 600$ vs 40$, hardly "a deal".
You can see how dense the mat of sod is, this can cover a large area if you take plugs and replant.
Emergent growth will never get this dense.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.