The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Prodigious Plant Pundit
5,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have some UG for sale. 2"x2" for $20. I'll be visiting NYC from tomorrow (Thursday) to Sunday. What I can do is, because I will be with family the whole time and they will slow me down, have you pay for the plants on Paypal and then leave the UG in an envelope with your name at the front desk of the Grand Hyatt on 42nd St (where I am staying) for you to pick up any time. I'm already doing this for someone else :)

It's already packed up in a padded envelope, on my way up to NYC right now. I know that a lot of people were looking for this plant here, so I thought I'd go for it. I ask that whoever buys it though sells trimmings eventually to NYC locals first so that others can enjoy it!

·
Prodigious Plant Pundit
5,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Someone backed out, I now have two portions of four square inches each. I need to get rid of these while I'm up in NY, as I won't be going back to SC for some several days after Monday and the plants will die before then! I'll drop the price down to $17 for each portion to get rid of them for pickup at my hotel at the front desk (Grand Hyatt on 42nd St).

·
Prodigious Plant Pundit
5,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Beg them said:
Would if I could, but already had to do that to get a regulator....plus I still need the other components, not to mention a ton of stem plants, blah

Though, if someone else wants to pick this up and split it with me I'd be down for that, or if anyone wants to just send it to me......I'd be cool with that as well XD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.