The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yup I think I got those d*** leeches. It's really hard to keep aquarium clean. I guess I have to siphon my gravel more often now.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I've been watching a show on Netflix about parasites. I really hope there isn't an upcoming episode about infection via aquarium. A lot of stuff about roundworms...which there are pictures of in the link (different kind of course). But still...ick.

·
Children Boogie
16,743 Posts
I've been watching a show on Netflix about parasites. I really hope there isn't an upcoming episode about infection via aquarium. A lot of stuff about roundworms...which there are pictures of in the link (different kind of course). But still...ick.
If you like sushi, you shouldn't watch either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
213 Posts
I adore sushi. I turn off my brain when I watch those (and try to eat the best anyways). I will continue to scratch random imagined itchies while I watch the rest of the episodes, however. Last night I watched the brain amoeba. Which you can get from a neti pot (if used incorrectly), which I use, but they haven't had that episode yet either (about neti anyways).

·
Children Boogie
16,743 Posts
I adore sushi. I turn off my brain when I watch those (and try to eat the best anyways). I will continue to scratch random imagined itchies while I watch the rest of the episodes, however. Last night I watched the brain amoeba. Which you can get from a neti pot (if used incorrectly), which I use, but they haven't had that episode yet either (about neti anyways).
I use the neti too. Boil your water, easiest in the microwave.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts