The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
218 Posts
I've been watching a show on Netflix about parasites. I really hope there isn't an upcoming episode about infection via aquarium. A lot of stuff about roundworms...which there are pictures of in the link (different kind of course). But still...ick.

· Registered
218 Posts
I adore sushi. I turn off my brain when I watch those (and try to eat the best anyways). I will continue to scratch random imagined itchies while I watch the rest of the episodes, however. Last night I watched the brain amoeba. Which you can get from a neti pot (if used incorrectly), which I use, but they haven't had that episode yet either (about neti anyways).

· Children Boogie
16,742 Posts
I adore sushi. I turn off my brain when I watch those (and try to eat the best anyways). I will continue to scratch random imagined itchies while I watch the rest of the episodes, however. Last night I watched the brain amoeba. Which you can get from a neti pot (if used incorrectly), which I use, but they haven't had that episode yet either (about neti anyways).
I use the neti too. Boil your water, easiest in the microwave.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.