1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fish Supplies:
2-Stage RO-DI Filter Housing w/ Accessories

3-Stage RO-DI Filter Housing - No Accessories

Everything shipped for $60! Comes with accessories, hose adapter, tubing, and one sediment filter!

PM Me when your ready to buy or with best offers.

Pictures:

Water Filter Housing - 2 Stage

Water Filter Housing Accessories

Water Filter Housing - 3 Stage

·
Registered
251 Posts
it would be perfect. my brother is using it onmy 40b with his fahaka. the tank is bare bottom so theres nothing to restrict the flow other than the head height. but it's perfect for the 40b.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You can get them online or at Home Depot. These are the same housings that you can buy at Home Depot for under cabinet water filters. The kit that comes with one includes the saddle valve that taps into your water line and you can hook it up those little water spouts for good drinking water. You would need 1 sediment and 1 carbon for the 2 stage and 2 sediment and 1 carbon for the 3 stage. If you buy both for $60 I have some more accessories and a sediment filter I will throw in for free.

Price $50 + $10 Shipping OBO

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
How long have you been using these filters??? How many gal/hr of water each unit produced?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How long have you been using these filters??? How many gal/hr of water each unit produced?
The housings are about 5 years old. they do not go bad, it is the membranes that go bad. I only have one membrane which is a sediment filter, the others you will have to buy yourself. If you want it to be a true RO-DI you will need to get those to add on to it. I am not sure of the Gal/Hr.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.