The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1)

When I looked at my tank I noticed some CRS babies that appear to be B-ish grade. The only problem is that all my other CRS are S-S+ grade. I do have OEBTs in the tank, so do these offspring match the description of a Tibee hybrid? They are too small for me to identify Tiger patterns though.

2) On the container of BorneoWild Color, it says to use within 4 months. What happens if I feed the food to the shrimps after the 4 months are over?

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Can't answer question 1 but question 2 you can keep feeding as long as it doesn't smell rancid I would think. I put mine in the fridge or reezer to prolong freshness. I know with Mosura CRS they recommend putting it in the freezer because there are no preservatives in the food. That's probably the same reason for the Borneowild if I had to guess.

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Don't judge a baby until it's grown up. Baby shrimp are very deceiving in what the end product is going to be.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
tibees dont really look like much as F1's they tend to look like one of the parents its the F2's that will be diff but that is what i have been reading not from my own experimetns

1 - 5 of 5 Posts